Check out all of the fun things happening in room 138!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

What is Love?

This morning, with the day being all about love, I asked my first grade friends just what love is.

Here are their priceless responses:

It is in your heart ~ Evan

You are thankful for that person ~ Jared

You share ~ Kevin

You really like someone a lot ~ Edwin

When you give the girl you like chocolate ~ Cesar

When you feel happy ~ Maria

Kisses ~ Yaritza

When you hold hands ~ Sherlyn

I love my daddy and my baby ~ Alondra

When you give a girl flowers ~ Noe

I show my dog I love it by giving it treats ~ Ari

A treasure in your heart ~ Alejandro

Doing nice things for someone ~ Melissa

You give someone your heart ~ Lily

Give someone nice stuff ~ Makayla

To purpose to someone ~ Skye

Kind of like you are connected to someone and you can't break apart ~ Fiona

Happy ~ Celina

When you really like something ~ Diana

When you kiss someone, like a girl ~ Vinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment